Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Wellness Coaching Philosophy

I would just like to share with you my foundational beliefs that are part of my health coaching practice:

1. ROOT CAUSE.  My goal is to help you have the best diet, exercise and stress management habits possible, so you can work to eliminate some of the root causes to many chronic issues we all suffer, such as excess weight, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes.

2.  LESS IS MORE.  I do not sell products, and I believe that we should get the majority of our nutrition from fresh, whole foods.  I do believe there is a place for supplements, herbs and even pharmaceutical drugs, but they are not the first thing we should reach for.  I can help you break bad habits that you have fallen into with regard to managing stress and pain.

3.  FRESH FOOD.  The more fresh, whole, organic fruits, vegetables and grains you eat, the better your health will be.  You don't have to give up desserts or potato chips, but you do need to change your ratios, so that you eat more of the good stuff and less of the bad stuff, until eventually those "bad" foods are an occasional treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment